WAF (Web Application Firewall)
Helps protect web applications by filtering or blocks data packets and monitoring HTTP traffic between a web application and the Internet. In order, a web application firewall (WAF) is an application firewall, deployed to secure web application servers and infrastructure from internet-based malicious attacks and security breaches from outside networks.
Following are the core benefits that Web Application Firewall (WAF) provides:
- Protect your application from web vulnerabilities and attacks without modifying backend code.
- WAF address various attack categories include:
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Common attacks such as command injection, HTTP request smuggling, HTTP response splitting, and remote file inclusion attack
- Cross-site forgery
- HTTP Protocol violations
- HTTP Protocol anomalies
- Bots, crawlers, and scanners
- Common application misconfigurations (e.g. Apache, IIS, etc)
- HTTP Denial of Service
- Protect multiple web applications simultaneously. Application gateway supports hosting up to 20 websites behind a single gateway that can all be protected against web attacks
Start using our service now !
Do you want to take advantage of our special offers? Please drop a message